VS ISRAEL’S COSMOPLITAN DEMOCRACY
A few simple historic & present facts about wonderful Israel VS Arab nations/Arab-Palestinians
From material published in Sun News:
* Israel is a multi-ethnic Jewish democracy, with a thriving Christian population and 20 percent Arab population, all free citizens. Since 9/11, Muslims slaughtered “infidels” in 7,500 deadly, ethnic-cleansing jihad attacks.
Islamic states, China, Iran, Cuba, and Syria, are apartheid, with severe domination over their citizens, torture, beheadings, amputations, honor killings; death to women, homosexuals, apostates, and rioters who oppose dictatorships.
* When Israel became a state in 1948, seven Arab nations attacked for the entire Mandate. 160,000 Arabs who stayed, became Israel’s million citizens. Those who followed Arab orders became political pawns to acquire Israel. Acceptance of peace would have meant two states, no refugees, no Nakba.
* 10,000 Jews became refugees of the Mandate; 950,000 Jews fled Arab persecution, absorbed by Israel and France. No pawns.
* Arabs are still killing Israelis, using its citizens as shields. Israel’s care to target military is confirmed; so is their right to self-defense.
* Israel is first worldwide in rescue missions and humanitarian aid to all nations — Haiti, Turkey, Greece, Ethiopia, etc. Innovations and achievements in science, medicine and literature reap Nobel prizes. Israel leads in humanitarian programs and healthcare to needy countries, and leads in hi-tech and biomedical innovation, research and development. Israel conducts courses annually for emerging nations, helping in desert agriculture, water management, emergency and disaster medicine. The Koran commands Islamic charity to Islamic countries only.
* When Israel administered the “territories,” they became the 4th-fastest growing economy in the 1970s, rising per-capita income, plunged unemployment, plunged infant mortality. Israel ended the “occupation”; the areas are run by terrorist Hamas and Fatah. Israeli “settlements” (housing developments) were built in undeveloped, uninhabited areas and are perfectly legal.
There is no greater ally to the US than Israel, a bulwark for democracy.
Arab Spring may be good for Israel after all – Ha’aretz – July 1, 2011
By Amos Harel
Arab Spring may be good for Israel after all
Even Arab analysts who witnessed the changes in the region up close recognize that forecasting the future is futile. But that doesn’t mean they don’t see recent events as a cause for elation… as Aluf Benn described in these pages a week ago: a weakening of the radical-Shi’ite axis if the Syrian regime is overthrown, Turkey distancing itself from Iran and Syria, and a continuation of Israel’s decent relations with Egypt.